Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Hotel Moskva, Belgrade

I was looking forward to seeing and staying at this famous and historical Moskva Hotel.
Since the price was only EUR 77 with breakfast, I was wondering why so cheap.
But when I entered the hotel, I know that you got what you paid.
Though the exterior looked wow, the inside looked so so, and the room was small, like a business hotel in Japan. I went to the spa, which was OK, with jacuzzi pool, steam and dry saunas.

http://www.hotelmoskva.rs/
EUR 76.5 (without breakfast EUR 72) at Booking.com
Surprised with the cheap price, since it should be a luxury classical hotel.
Landmark building as per guide books.
Good points:
Stay in famous, landmark, historical hotel with reasonable price. Great location nearby to attraction. Bus stop is in front of hotel. Bus 72 to airport is just about 200m away. Spa (Jacuzzi and sauna's) access. Good breakfast.
Bad points:
Room was small. Wifi was slow.












No comments:

Post a Comment